The only program of its kind, M.A.M.A. (Mothers Against Malicious Acts) Self-Defense is ideal for mom groups, schools, PTAs and nanny organizations. It teaches moms and caregivers how to not only protect themselves, but how to also keep their kids safe. Jarrett and Jennie provide effective solutions in a safe, supportive, and encouraging environment through realistic, practical techniques that actually work in a real-life attack. Jarrett and Jennie will teach you how to address size and weight challenges, how to tap into that 'Mama Bear' aggression, what to teach your kids about personal safety, and how best to teach safety and self-defense lessons in a positive light. The customizable curriculum includes safety knowledge and hands-on training, designed for a multitude of platforms for audiences of 20 - 5,000.
- Organizations and Non-Profits
- Mom Groups and Networks
- Conferences and Expos
- School Events and PTAs
- Nanny Agencies and Events
- Childcare Providers/Businesses
- 1-Hour M.A.M.A. Lecture:
Perfect as a stand-alone event, keynote speech, or conference offering or session, and covers our innovative, action-based approach to learning how to defend children.
- Half-Day M.A.M.A. Training:
M.A.M.A. Lecture + low-intensity, interactive exercises focused on boundary setting, self-advocacy and best safety practices + hands-on introduction to physical self-defense skills and techniques.
- Full-Day M.A.M.A. Experience:
Half-day M.A.M.A. Training curriculum + intermediate self-defense techniques including shielding and empowering, higher-intensity drills.
- Customizable Event:
Have a particular event format in mind but don't see it offered? We can fully customize an experience to best fit your community. Fill out the contact form on this page to get started.
- Practical, easy-to-execute safety tips
- Valuable, empowering self-defense strategies
- Innovative childcare-specific defensive techniques
- Skills for increased self-confidence and peace of mind
Essential self-defense lessons to teach kids without scaring them
Tips to create open, effective and consistent communication
Resume boost for childcare providers
Agency, Employer, Community & Event Leader Benefits:
- Increased confidence in parents, teachers, and childcare providers
- Improved self-advocacy and communication skills
- Fun, powerful and educational learning opportunity
- Empowering team building for agencies and daycares
- Unique hiring/selling point for nannies and childcare service providers