Self-Defense Workshops - Workplace, Campus, Communities
Ideal for organizations of all kinds, from corporations to hospitals to gyms, our P.O.W.E.R. Program focuses on self-advocacy, boundary setting, and personal as well as professional self-worth. The customizable curriculum includes safety knowledge and hands-on self-defense training, designed for a multitude of platforms, delivered in Jarrett & Jennie's relatable, practical, and empowering training style.
- Organizations and Non-Profits
- Professional Groups, Networks and Conferences
- Hospitals/Medical Providers, Childcare Providers
- Corporations, Small Businesses, Real Estate Agencies
- High Schools, Colleges, Universities, Greek Chapters
- Fitness Studios, Gyms, Running Clubs
- 1-Hour P.O.W.E.R. Lecture:
Perfect as a stand-alone event, keynote speech, or conference offering or session, and covers our innovative, action-based approach to reclaiming personal power.
- Half-Day P.O.W.E.R Training:
P.O.W.E.R. Lecture + low-intensity, interactive exercises focused on boundary setting, self-advocacy and safety practices + hands-on introduction to physical self-defense skills and techniques.
- Full-Day P.O.W.E.R. Experience:
Half-day P.O.W.E.R. Training curriculum + intermediate self-defense techniques including fighting back from the ground and empowering, higher-intensity drills.
- Customizable Event:
Have a particular event format in mind but don't see it offered? We can fully customize an experience to best fit your community. Fill out the contact form on this page to get started.
- Increased personal power
- More effective communication skills
- New self-advocacy knowledge
- Problem-solving strategies
- Enhanced personal safety and confidence
Employer, HR, Community & Event Leader Benefits:
- Unique employee/student retention and recruitment benefits
- Out-of-the-box team building and wellness offering
- Greater workplace/school satisfaction
- Improved individual and team productivity
- Innovative training and support for female community members