(1) Don’t Mess With M.A.M.A - The Foundation DVD
M.A.M.A. stands for Mothers Against Malicious Acts. It is the first self-defense system of its kind, designed exclusively for mothers as well as all women responsible for the care of children. DVD run time is 30 minutes and covers straight-forward techniques and empowering strategies for all experience levels. Go at your own pace in the comfort of your own home.
- Effective skills against any size assailant
- Successfully defend children of all ages: infant to teen
- Easy to implement safety tips and strategies
- Realistic, straightforward, and empowering striking techniques
- Fun, positive safety games to play with your child
(1) Self-Defense Kitty Or Doggie Keychain
They may be cute but they pack a serious punch! These unassuming kitty and doggie keychains can be used in conjunction with self-defense techniques to aid in striking and ultimately escape. Made of ultra-tough acrylic, they won’t break, bend, or warp. Great for yourself or as a gift. These keychains are not TSA approved, so please pack in checked baggage before arriving at the airport. Made in the USA!